- Direct-port, top-port, analog-output microphone
- 3.42mm x 1.70mm x 0.93mm form factor
- High performance 65dB SNR
- Uniform -38dB +/-1dB sensitivity
- Low power and excellent PSRR
- Flat frequency response for super wideband audio
- Package immune to RF/EM interference
- Lead-free, RoHS2 compliant, and Halogen Free in acordance with IEC61249-2-21
- Wearable accessories (headsets, smart watches and glasses, fitness and health bands, etc.)
- Smart home sensor hubs/clusters, and IoT acoustic sensor nodes
- Smartphone/mobile phones
- Digital still/video cameras
- Digital voice recorders
- Gaming consoles/controllers
- Multi-microphone applications
The AKU151 is a small, top port, analog-output MEMS microphone. The microphone consists of a MEMS acoustic sensor and an integrated circuit (IC) with a pre-amplifier, charge pump, and supporting circuitry, all in a small footprint package measuring 3.42mm x 1.70mm x 0.93mm.
Designed specifically to provide high acoustic performance in a tiny top-port footprint, the AKU151 is ideal for space- constrained, wearable accessories, Internet of Things (IoT) nodes, and smartphones that require excellent acoustic performance. The AKU151 offers 65dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and uniform sensitivity matching of just +/-1dB between microphones.
The metal lid package is immune to RF and Electromagnetic (EM) interferences, allowing for easy integration into wireless devices.