- Bottom-port, single-ended, analog-output microphone
- 2.65mm x 3.50mm x 0.98mm form factor
- Ultra-high performance 66dB SNR
- Uniform -38dB +/-1dB sensitivity
- Flat frequency response for super-wideband audio
- Package immune to RF/EM interference
- Lead-free, RoHS2 compliant, and Halogen Free in acordance with IEC61249-2-21
- Voice-activated entertainment systems, set-top boxes, and remote controls
- Smart home sensor hubs/clusters, and IoT acoustic sensor nodes
- Wearable accessories requiring small footprint and high performance
- Digital and still cameras
- Digital voice recorders
- Gaming consoles/controllers
- Multi-microphone applications
Designed specifically to provide ultra high acoustic performance in a small footprint package for smartphones, set-top boxes, TV remote controls, smart homes, and other far field applications requiring excellent acoustic performance for speech recognition. The AKU350 offers 66dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and uniform sensitivity matching of just +/-1dB between microphones. It also offers a super-wideband frequency response delivering uniform audio capture across a broad audio spectrum.
The metal lid package of the AKU350 is immune to RF and Electromagnetic (EM) interferences, allowing for easy integration into wireless devices.