AKU240 Family (Top-port)
Akustica AKU240 Family & AKU440 Family
- 3.0mm x 4.0mm x 1.0mm digital-output MEMS microphones in top- and bottom-port form factors
- High performance 63dB SNR
- Tightly matched -26dBFS with +1dB, +1.5, or +2dB sensitivity options
- Frequency response supporting super-wideband audio specifications (+5dB) 50Hz-14kHz
- Power supply rejection of -73 dBFS
- Immune to RF/EM interference
- Lead-free, RoHS2 compliant, and Halogen Free in acordance with IEC61249-2-21
- Voice recognition applications in notebooks, PC's, mobile phones, and media tablets where digital microphones with high SNR and tightly matched sensitivity and phase are required.
- Other microphone array applications where noise cancellation performance is optimized by using closely-matched microphones
- Cutting-edge, thin form factor smartphones and mobile accessories
The AKU240 & AKU440 digital microphone families are well-matched, top- and bottom-ported, surface mountable, digital output MEMS microphones, all in a space saving 3.0mm x 4.0mm x 1.0mm form factors. Designed for use in notebooks, PC's, smartphones, and media tablets, the AKU240 & AKU440 family of products offer excellent SNR of 63dB, a tightly controlled sensitivity, and a super-wideband frequency response with a digital output that is virtually immune to RF and EM interference. The output of the AKU240 & AKU440 family of digital microphones is a standard Pulse Density Modulation (PDM) digital output, a single-bit digital stream which enables the multiplexing of stereo microphone data onto a single wire. With a user selectable L/R channel option, these microphones are ideal for use in multiple microphone applications such as microphone arrays for laptops or media tablet.